Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which you are permitted to use our website, as a registered user or visitor / guest. Please read carefully, because in using this site, you are confirming your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to obey them. If you don’t accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the site.
Use of this website
- You are permitted to use this site for a temporary period. We can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
- You must keep confidential all passwords, ID codes and any other security information. If we suspect any failure of confidentiality on your part, we are permitted to disable any of your passwords, codes security and information.
- Should you permit another person or party to use our site, you must ensure that they read these terms before use, and that they accept and follow these terms and conditions.
- Use this site only as allowed according to law and by these terms and conditions. Otherwise, we may suspend your use of the site, or completely stop it.
- We aim to update and change elements of the site periodically, but since this is not mandatory, content might be outdated. No content published on the site is intended as advice, and therefore, should not be relied on as such. We therefore do not accept any legal responsibility or costs of any reliance placed on the site or its contents.
- In ordering services or goods through this site, your order will be processed under this policy of Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner / licensee of all intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright and design rights) in this website and in any contents posted on the site.
- These are protected by copyright. You may print one copy and download extracts of any page from the site for personal reading. You are not permitted to make commercial use of any content without application and receipt of a licence from us.
- You must not make any changes or amendments or use any photographs, video, illustrations, or audio or separately from the accompanying text.
- Any breach of these terms will mean that you lose the right to use this website, and you must return or destroy any copies you made.
Our Legal Responsibility
There is no guarantee of accuracy in terms of the contents on this website. As far as we are legally able, we do not accept legal responsibility for:
- Any loss incurred by you arising from the use of our website
- Any loss of income, savings, profit, business, contracts, data, or goodwill.
- As far as legally possible, we also exclude all terms, warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We do not exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence; or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or anything else in which exclusion is not permitted by the law.
Ticket Purchase and Refunds Policy
- Event tickets bought cannot be exchanged, transferred, returned or refunded – unless the event is cancelled, changed to another date, or if event details have been significantly changed after the order was placed (significant changes = change of venue or start time).
- Some things are beyond our control, and we might occasionally need to cancel or postpone an event, keynote speaker or venue, or change them. As soon as possible, we will contact all affected clients by email and/or text message to notify them of any changes. If the event is cancelled, clients are entitled to a full ticket value refund. Please note that booking fees and transaction fees are not refundable. In the case of an event being rescheduled or the venue moved, you have the option of keeping your ticket for the new date or location, or you may request a ticket refund. Our email/ text to you will give details about obtaining a refund, or you can contact us by email@example.com for
- Should an event be cancelled or postponed, neither we nor our promoters can be held responsible for any costs incurred for travel, accommodation or related costs.
- Admission rights to an event are reserved by the promoter/ venue. At their discretion, they may take security, health and safety, or environmental concerns into account, and may carry out occasional security searches.
- No refunds are offered to customers refused entry or ejected for issues like late arrival; refusal to be searched; any threatening, abusive, drunken or antisocial behaviour (which includes smoking in no-smoking spaces); possessing weapons or illegal substances; or unauthorised videomaking, photography, or audio recording.
- Purchase of tickets constitutes your agreement that your tickets are for your own personal use and that of your party alone, and not for resale or transfer. Any attempt to resell or any resale at a higher price will result in the cancellation of your order without pre-notification.
- To protect all parties and prevent fraud, additional information may be requested after booking to verify purchase.
- If, on investigation, we identify any possibly fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to cancel any such order. Checks might include a request for sight of an original credit card, debit card or bank statement; contacting a client by telephone; referring to records of fraudulent activity at an address, or similar checks.
- We do not share personal information with other / third parties, whether for marketing or other purposes, without your consent – unless required to do so by law.
- If you have bought something from us, as an existing client or customer, we may contact you with relevant or similar promotions, offers or information that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive updates, please unsubscribe via the link in the emails, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Unsubscribe in the subject area.
- In the case of payments by credit or debit card, the last four digits of your card number, expiry date and the name on the card may be stored on our Client Relationship Manager (Infusionsoft). If you wish to remove these card details from our system, please email us on email@example.com
Links to and from our website
You have permission to make a legal link from your website to our homepage if the content of your website meets our acceptable use policy standards. We reserve the right to end this permission, at any time.
- Do not suggest any endorsement by us nor association with us without our agreement in writing.
- Links from our website to other websites are for information only. We accept no responsibility for other websites, or for any loss suffered by your use of them.
Changes and Variation
From time to time, we make amendments to these terms. It is your responsibility to check these for changes, because they are binding for you.
Disputes – Applicable Law
Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
In purchasing from us, customers’ financial details pass through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the latest industry standard. For any questions on our security, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at email@example.com to contact us about any issues.